Ocala FL. meet when can we do this????

01cleatus

speedin said:
wow he is alive! havnt sen u here in awile. also id like to came but danm its a trip........ :(
Yeah I haven't been online here in a while...I got engaged a few weeks ago and I have been working more for some more $$$ and starting to plan the wedding.
Ocala is only like a hour or so away from you. There isn't too much to do there though, buut if we get a good turnout it will all work out for the better.

speedin

The Transporter
01cleatus said:
Yeah I haven't been online here in a while...I got engaged a few weeks ago and I have been working more for some more $$$ and starting to plan the wedding.
Ocala is only like a hour or so away from you. There isn't too much to do there though, buut if we get a good turnout it will all work out for the better.
WOW, congratulations! but yea im lazy. and yea it is BFE out their.

1clean94GSR

Hey man Ocala is located aprox. 40 miles south of gainesville if you are coming from Orlando than we can meet somewhere in Ocala and grab some food or something than head up from there, I know how to get there. I was thinking that we could do this at the start of the new season at the track which is in three months. That way it gives us plenty of time to get the word out there, plus they will have the track all preped for the new season. let me know what you guys think.

1clean94GSR

Ya exactly, the last time I went out there at the start of a new season there was a ton of imports, I cant wait man I know it is going to be a huge turn out! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

1clean94GSR

Hey guys I have a zex nitrous kit and I am currently running a 55 hp shot, I was thinking of changing the shot to a 75 hp, I am running a stock 94 gsr motor do you think it will handle it with know problem. The car will probley only see the 75 hp shot at the track but im still a little worried! All imputs are appreciated. Alan

Last edited: