Ocala FL. meet when can we do this????

1clean94GSR

Hey guys we should meet in Ocala somewhere and than head up to Gainesville raceway for some drags, or auto X, hang out have some fun let me know what you think, we will set up a date and time to do this :)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm in Lakeland, so it's not that far, but it still is a drive. Unless we get a bunch of tegs or honda's it's gunna be pointless to make a trip up there and only have a couple tegs there. :lame

1clean94GSR

thats fine with me, lets see if anyone else replies to the post and go from there I have a few friends local that will come and hang out to.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
If you wanna plan something try the FL fourm in Team-Integra. That would get more people.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah, let me know what you wanna do. We got a meet in November in Orlando [Check the link in the signature] and then there's a Tampa meet on 10/30.

1clean94GSR

Heck ya man! I will do my best to be there, I just hope I dont have to work that weekend. About the Ocala meet, I talked to one of my friends and he said he would love to come and hang out with us, he is a huge integra fan! He drives a 99 civic Si BEP, do you think anyone would mind if some civics showed up? Thats mostly what my friends drive around here.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well you're gunna want more people to show whether they're civic's or not. At least it's a honda. Be sure and get the word out up there.

1clean94GSR

Thats awsome 01cleatus, I will be sure to keep you posted on when this is gonna go down, it will most likley be a few weeks, im gonna try to get a bunch of people to meet up with us. Please just spread the word around if you could. I'll talk to you guys later. By the way my name is Alan

schado

weightless wonder
hey guys, i'm in. I'm going to the TI meet tomorrow, so if any of you guys wanna go, check out the FL threads in TI. Either way, i'm down for a CI meet.

1clean94GSR

SWEET man, if you could spread the word to your friends and in the mean time i'll set up a good time, I know that there is only a few more test and tune days at the track but im not sure what the autox schedual looks like. I'll find out soon! Worst case we will just have to wait for the track to re-open next season.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yeah anything to help spread the word. Try to get a date or something so we can get something together. Are you planning on going to the Orlando Race Rock Meet - 11/19, 1clean94GSR?