o2 simulator

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
i didnt say bigger means more power the point is to get the right size to make the exhasut pulses even and not distorted. you have to get them as even as possible with as little backpressure as possible. if you have backpressure the exhaust just has to do more work to leave the cumbustion chamber
True but on a stock LS motor a 2.5 inch exhaust is too big, you will lose power, even on a stock GSR which has more compression= higher exhaust velocity a 2/5 inch exhaust is too big, the gas pulses will distord and bounce around because lack of velocity, but go ahead

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
cabezzzdb8 said:
True but on a stock LS motor a 2.5 inch exhaust is too big, you will lose power, even on a stock GSR which has more compression= higher exhaust velocity a 2/5 inch exhaust is too big, the gas pulses will distord and bounce around because lack of velocity, but go ahead
i wanted T1R and the samllest is 2.5 and i want to make it 2.5 back. ill get to the HP i need to be able to have a 2.5 exhaust. 225 WHP is the goal

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
i wanted T1R and the samllest is 2.5 and i want to make it 2.5 back. ill get to the HP i need to be able to have a 2.5 exhaust. 225 WHP is the goal
225 HP on an N/A LS youll be the first, 180 sounds reasonable and it's been done, if youre keeping the b18b

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
cabezzzdb8 said:
225 HP on an N/A LS youll be the first, 180 sounds reasonable and it's been done, if youre keeping the b18b

what are you talkin about youve never seen any integra with over 225 whp NA. and who said i was gonna go racing around i just wanted 2.5 cause it sounds so nice especially since its T1R :D

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
nexgenintegra said:
what are you talkin about youve never seen any integra with over 225 whp NA. and who said i was gonna go racing around i just wanted 2.5 cause it sounds so nice especially since its T1R :D
Not non vtec's, highest ive seen was around 180 whp, vtec b18's ive seen 240 whp