nos question

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It is that cheap, I told you in the other thread to just piece together a turbo kit and replace the motor every time it blows.

thatguy1995

I check the scrap yard they said every time they get a Honda in it gets stripped down to the tee that day but my friend that works there said he'd call when if someone brings one in but there mainly b series that come in that have blown blocks I did find some skunk 2 coilovers :) only 20$ for 2

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nobody takes the d series blocks, yea the b series get taken immediately but theres all kinds of civics in there with motors still in them. You look for the cars that are smashed up from an accident, those are usually the ones with good motors. If the car looks undamaged, they probably brought it in cause the engine or trans was bad.

thatguy1995

Yea I'm checking again tomorrow I'm probably just gonna look for a D16Y7 to swap keep the D16a1 in case all else fails and boost the y7 but I honestly don't want to blow my motor I just wanna build it not destroy it

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Have you thought about the damage it will do to your intake manifold?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea I'm checking again tomorrow I'm probably just gonna look for a D16Y7 to swap keep the D16a1 in case all else fails and boost the y7 but I honestly don't want to blow my motor I just wanna build it not destroy it
Then spend a couple hundred bucks and get it tuned after you get the kit on.

thatguy1995

OK so do a d16y7 swap get it tuned and ready for the kit and maintenance and it should be good to go and referring to Justin McGee should I just get a skunk2 intake

HooliganSKATE

So much if the times when I read threads on the forums here, and just want to tell people to stop.. Just stop what your doing and don't do anything.

Ok, back in topic. Sorry

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter