NorCal Meet: October

goofygamer

those tails look dope, Joe. You finally got to try out your subfram brace! lol I'll definitely try to make it out next time if you're down to go too. What happened to dylan? Everybody's car looks great!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
those tails look dope, Joe. You finally got to try out your subfram brace! lol I'll definitely try to make it out next time if you're down to go too. What happened to dylan? Everybody's car looks great!
just noticed we both have the same license plate frame.. interesting..

goofygamer

That's where i got my wheels from. :thumbs up

Ryan, I :drool: too when I saw underneath his car.

XjoEnX

Thanks man! I'm definitely down to go again.

Joe's polished LCA's , subframe, and muffler......so much bling from the rear end :drool:
:lol:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
those tails look dope, Joe. You finally got to try out your subfram brace! lol I'll definitely try to make it out next time if you'red down to go too. What happened to dylan? Everybody's car looks great!
dylan flaked because he had to do an engine swap for his friend.. :\
Thanks man! I'm definitely down to go again.

:lol:
Next time will be late November in Vallejo apparently? that's the unofficial info so far :\

goofygamer

There's that bridge that I crossed the other day after passing Six Flags. Seems pretty nice. As long as it's not on a Sunday, I can make it.

XjoEnX

I think a Saturday meet is in order. Vallejo sounds like a great place too. I forgot what Pat said earlier about the place in Vallejo that he had in mind though.