Noob...

Teg96

and daniel may i ask how u boosted ur car and how does it improve performance???

MrGurley

************5-0
and daniel may i ask how u boosted ur car and how does it improve performance???
well the first teg i had i ebay/peiced a turbo kit together. it was hella fun and the power gain is awesome. definately a learning experience. i'd recommend browsing the for sale threads on all the forums if you wanna peice a kit together. now that i have some experience in the game and a good job i can put some money into it.

i'd also recommend you make friends with someone who has a turbo honda and go for a ride im sure youll be hooked!!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Welcome to CI.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother wasting money on cheap parts. Save up for what you really want.

Teg96

thanx for the welcome.....i rode in my friends K20 93 civic...that shit was quick i loved it that made me wanna step my game up in my performance.....its the black civic in the background of the pic i got wit my teg ear the garages....u cant see it very well but if ya want i can ask him if i can post it up for ya to see