new school and old school ls valve cover

k624ash

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
From me.. LoLZ.. My old motor is still in my backyard.. So i have the plug thingy, but i cant ship out cause im not 18 yet.. only 17.. pooie.. :|
you have the little thing with the tube right? cause i think i just need something that just plugs it. or maybe i could connect the two i have with a y thingy and have them both go into the intake mani

you have to be 18 to ship stuff?

DarkDB1

You dont need to be 18 to ship stuff out... I shipped alot of crap out when i was like 16-17 (im 18 now)

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
k624ash said:
you have the little thing with the tube right? cause i think i just need something that just plugs it. or maybe i could connect the two i have with a y thingy and have them both go into the intake mani

you have to be 18 to ship stuff?
Yea cuase i need to be 18 to have an cheking account and crapp.. I only have a savings account right now.. Sorry..

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i had a checking account b4 i was 18

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
dc2GS-R said:
i had a checking account b4 i was 18
California is gay.. They required u to put front license plate on ur car.. I dont really care, so i keep my front license plate off. . If i get pulled over, ill just say it fell off the freeway, hit some rubber tire.. LoL :lol:

RSMisfit

Dc2 Racin 17 said:
California is gay.. They required u to put front license plate on ur car.. I dont really care, so i keep my front license plate off. . If i get pulled over, ill just say it fell off the freeway, hit some rubber tire.. LoL :lol:
yeah same here
well now i put mine back on, but when i take pics or something i take it off 8)

KScivic

So just plug the whole and its all good? I like the newer cover myself...

DarkDB1

Yup just plug that hole with a bolt :) .

Yea california sucks for the front plate thing... I hate the stock location for mine, it doesnt sit flush at all... so i got a license plate relocater for it :)

Sirfallsalot243

That hole in the OBD2 valve cover (96+) is called the PCV valve. It is found on the OBD1 integras, but goes from the intake manifold to a block box underneath it. When the integra changed to OBD2, they were located on the valve cover. Just plug the hole.