new member!

patrick4588

Integra God
you cant change your own valve cover gasket? come on man. thats pathetic. welcome to the site. if you ever need anything done to your car, post up and ill walk you through how to do it. no one should ever have to pay to have something like that done.

Spody02

Name: Cody
:welcome: sir!

but if you dont have pictures tomorrow...

:banhim:

haha jk

Malicer

96 Integra SE
Well the gasket set was all free and it was free for them to put it in... If I did it myself it would have cost me money...

Malicer

96 Integra SE
So I've been looking and I can't find out anything on the differences between the SE and the LS

mteg

Automatic Lover
Well the gasket set was all free and it was free for them to put it in... If I did it myself it would have cost me money...
Lol, It takes like 5 min-at most. Welcome to the club. To answer your question, there is no real difference. They all share the same motor. The rs is like the base model. The ls is the standard. se stands for special edition- I think it's got a pinstrip, gs/gsr spoiler and maybe leather interior. The gs is the top model of the non-vtec's-also the heaviest I found out. Anyway, what plans do you have for it?

Malicer

96 Integra SE
Well it has its little problems which I'm going to fix then I'm going to upgrade from the stock exhaust first... It already has greddy exhaust header and manifold and a aem sri... Other little stuff like aftermarket gages... And sorry about the pics... I don't have a computer and I use my blackberry for the internet.

Last edited: