New member. My names Kelly.. Just bought a CLEAN stock dark red 03 RSX type S

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
:welcome:

Let's see some pics of the DC5. You should probably do some maintenance and upgrade the security system for starters.

KtypeS20RSX

Okay an update on my RSX.... Got it tinted 25% all around... Put on the carbon fiber type r spoiler, and a megan racing exhaust.

I just ordered JDM fog lights.. I always wanted them. Supposed to get them this week.

I REALLY need rims. Anyone selling 17s?!?! I want them ALL black, no chrome. PLEASE let me know....

DC_Five_Earl

Okay an update on my RSX.... Got it tinted 25% all around... Put on the carbon fiber type r spoiler, and a megan racing exhaust.

I just ordered JDM fog lights.. I always wanted them. Supposed to get them this week.

I REALLY need rims. Anyone selling 17s?!?! I want them ALL black, no chrome. PLEASE let me know....
Dude post some pics x]!!:lol:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Since your over 100k i gotta ask, has the master or slave gone out on it yet? and been replaced? if not be ready for the day you just lose all pressure in your clutch... any grinds in the trans? Have the axels had to be replaced yet? post up pics!

DC_Five_Earl

Since your over 100k i gotta ask, has the master or slave gone out on it yet? and been replaced? if not be ready for the day you just lose all pressure in your clutch... any grinds in the trans? Have the axels had to be replaced yet? post up pics!
Well there is squeaking not sure if it's cmc squeaking, have had one of the cv boots replaced. Trans was recently repaird due to 3rd gear pop out, this was done back last nov. 2nd gear rarely grinds. 3rd gear popped out going into it while cruising yesterday(probably its because i was shifting lazy lol)

ACJett

Enthusiast
I'm at about 140k in my 04 and haven't had any major issues. 3rd gear grinds occassionally, but that seems to be par for the course. Oh, and welcome KtypeS20RSX!

KtypeS20RSX

Theres a new stage 2 clutch in mine but I haven't had any problems. I have weird squeaking noices though.. No other problems.. yet haha. My fog lights came in today. How long does it take to install them? I looked up a DIY on the internet and it said 2.5 hours... ?!?!?! Any help/suggestions?!

DC_Five_Earl

Theres a new stage 2 clutch in mine but I haven't had any problems. I have weird squeaking noices though.. No other problems.. yet haha. My fog lights came in today. How long does it take to install them? I looked up a DIY on the internet and it said 2.5 hours... ?!?!?! Any help/suggestions?!
Mines are wired to the ignition lol.