New member. My names Kelly.. Just bought a CLEAN stock dark red 03 RSX type S

SnowWhite

"AHHH WELCOME" TO CB my best friend folk!! Ur rsx is gonna be pretty nice when done i know ur future plans soOoOo i dont have to ask! :lol:Its so nice to start out with another stock car mods fun
Saw this on clubrsx forum..so
hot but urs will be carbon fiber wing instead

Last edited:

KtypeS20RSX

I already bought a carbon fiber type r spoiler for it. I'm getting the windows tinted 25% all around.

I will be lowering it about 1.5-2 inches and tinting the tails. I want yellow fog lights. I want to get a catback exhaust and an intake (whales penis?) I want to paint my stock rims black and get type R badges.

I'm going to carlisle tomorrow and hopefully I will come home with a bunch of parts.

KtypeS20RSX

My car is completely stock. I bought it with about 100k miles. I just got it and I don't even have the title, or keys, yet :( I will put up more pics when I get the title.

KtypeS20RSX

I have a 94 LS 5 speed integra as well. It has intake, exhaust, tint, Konig rims, brand new timingbelt, brake pads, and tires (... I am parting it out because there is damage to the front end. Motor is fine, but airbags went off therefore totaling the car. Let me know if anyone wants any parts.

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
I have a 94 LS 5 speed integra as well. It has intake, exhaust, tint, Konig rims, brand new timingbelt, brake pads, and tires (... I am parting it out because there is damage to the front end. Motor is fine, but airbags went off therefore totaling the car. Let me know if anyone wants any parts.
:hi:

Welcome fellow PA member! What kind of intake and exhaust did you have for your teg? Maybe I'll check it out

kleenkreativ

I would love to discuss parts with you. I imagine that a '94 and '95 share a lot of the same parts, no?

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
Injen cai the best intake for ur car.hp wise whale penis or a arm v2 worl well olso if ur worried about water.