new here with a DA9

sportsma1539

Yea I went out to barrys u pull it today and I'm never going in the middle of the day again. Holy shit it was hot! I don't know if I've ever sweated that much. I ended up getting the speed sensor from the tranny from the green da(thats the one you took the springs from I'm assuming). Then I got the driver's side fender from the black car and it was in perfect condition. They said they had 3 da's out there but I only saw two. Do you know about a 3rd one?

DA9B18

oh yea i robbed that green one for a bunch.......Black one? i didnt see a black one....there is a red one in the far corner opposite of the green one. were was the black one at?

and yes it is phukin hot as shit, i try to go right before they close so its semi cool

sportsma1539

Yea there was a black 4 door that was really close to the green one. It was maybe 1 row over and maybe 2 cars down. It was auto so you couldn't have gotten anything off of it. Im gonna go back out tomorrow and check out the red one.

DA9B18

oh i know wich one now....yea i couldnt use anything off it.

the red one is a complete car....minus the tails i got and some small peces

sportsma1539

I just need that part behind the steering wheel that the steering wheel plugs into that controls the horn and cruise. Hopefully they are the same for auto and manual.

sportsma1539

yep I went out today and got that part for the cruise and now the horn and cruise work. I also picked up two of the mirrors off the red one. You know they actually have 4 integras out there? They got a 4 door with engine and all in it. Im tempted to get that h22 out of the white prelude if the price is right.

DA9B18

oh damn i was gona get them mirrors this weekend lol maybe theres another good set.

yea that h22 is only $165........right next to that blue/green teg is a black lude with a jdm h22......me and a buddy have allready got the head and inake off of it. gona build a h23vtec with it for his lude. i didnt find anyother b series stuff though.

sportsma1539

Yea i saw that black prelude with the just the block sitting in it. Man I might buy that h22. I wondering if the engine is good or not

DA9B18

the one in the white one looked good, the black one had a blown headgasket and had coolent in two cylinders but the head looked good so we snagged it..... the h22a4 in that white one also looked to be a running motor, we took the v tec solenoid off of it, but its sitting in that red car beside the black lude, we relized it wont fit the jdm head we got.

sportsma1539

man $165 is hard to pass up... I noticed the timing belt was cut though.... Why would someone cut the timing belt when they didnt remove the head?

DA9B18

hmm, it wasnt like that? it was all complete. i even though about bringing a battery and trying to start it lol.

sportsma1539

Im pretty sure the timing belt was cut... I cant remember...But I do know the valve cover was taken off... I think the head had a little rust in it too... I just dont like buying something when i don't know what I'm getting but $165 is so tempting. I don't remember but does it still have the tranny?