new guy---87 integra...

orwell_1984

Banned
Compresser, condensor, evaporator, lines, reciever/dryer, txv, wiring, belt, and whatever computer controls it.

it's actually a lot of work and can get very expensive if you don't have it already on the car...
deallership or junkyard? here in southern california you really need it...lol so im gonna go on and slap it all in......

hopefully someone here has done it or knows all the steps.....

ill be getting all junkyard parts... i already got the book, so im almost done...lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
no.... buy the stuff new. I don't think you can get it thru the dealership anymore. dealers usually don't cary parts more than 20 years old.

Did the car come with a/c?

graveyardhippie

drivers window regulator--replaced
flip down lights---fixed? (found switch) fixed enough to go up and down...radiator support is out of wack (small crash)
fuse replaced

found out that the fan blows full time, never heats up

question: how hard is it to hook up A/C? lines / A/C controls / A/C compressor?...what else?
yours should have came with most of that, did someone throw the parts away?? i think i have some of the parts left, you can have them when i move back, they'll do me no good. also on our cars, there's an extra pulley you have to have as a tensioner for the A/C

i love your avatar btw

orwell_1984

Banned
yours should have came with most of that, did someone throw the parts away?? i think i have some of the parts left, you can have them when i move back, they'll do me no good. also on our cars, there's an extra pulley you have to have as a tensioner for the A/C

i love your avatar btw
cool thanx.. i figured some would understand it..lol sad thing that aaron lost his fight against the cancer.. so..... seen ZEITGEIST yet?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ I've watched most of that, but got sidetracked. lol

graveyardhippie

cool thanx.. i figured some would understand it..lol sad thing that aaron lost his fight against the cancer.. so..... seen ZEITGEIST yet?
many a movie i've seen, but not that one, i hear there's quite the biblical bashing at the end, and that i probably allready know most of the other stuff, so i just skipped it.... tis sad aaron's gone.... but there's still hope. oh and if you didnt see it you can dl loose change the final cut from my signature.

orwell_1984

Banned
many a movie i've seen, but not that one, i hear there's quite the biblical bashing at the end, and that i probably allready know most of the other stuff, so i just skipped it.... tis sad aaron's gone.... but there's still hope. oh and if you didnt see it you can dl loose change the final cut from my signature.
i already downloaded the final cut.. from torrent and passed out the DVDS...

graveyardhippie

can you get me a wmv, or avi or something? the site was messed up when i went there and all i could get was mov thanks, and glad to hear your passing them out. any of alex's vids you need let me know. i put out a lot of endgame last month.

thedb63

i had the same prob with my lights i started to fiddle with it and if you twist the switch a little harder then normal it worked... so maybe try that