need help please!!!!daily driver

d16civic

tried that, nothing happened im kinda runnin out of options, i feel like im gonna spend all this fuckin money replacing shit i dont need

d16civic

im one of those guys who dont take shit to mechanics, dont have the money, and id rather brake shit than do it the right way lol, yeah i put some nos racing fuel additive and some dry gas but it still does it, i mean it used like 5 gallons just goin like 30 miles so it has to be something telling the injectors to stay open, i read something but i didnt really understand it but i think it said that if you have a clogged fuel injector something happens to the o2 sensor that tells the computer to spray the injectors longer????????but who the eff nows i think im just gonna have my injectors cleaned and go from there

graveyardhippie

you could check g1teg.org maybe one of those guys has had a problem like this. or red pepper racing, i think is the name of another site.

d16civic

alrite so i heard my problems could of been that when my harness fell onto my cv axle i use butt end connectors and i should of soldered them, so i ripped everything apart and soldered every effin wire, and it still ran shitty, i changed the fuel injector resistor box, still nothing, then i figured what the hell, i put in my old ecu that i thought was bad and the damn thing runs like a champ, the only thing it does is when its cold if you give it gas it will bogg out but once its warmed up its fine, the idle just surges a lil