Natr0n84's 94 GSR

Wickit

SoCal CB7
It still loils veery nice! Both 3rd & 4th Gen :p hahaha I wish I could get a DC2 around here for $1600! Lol nice buy, sorry to hear about the little "mishap" that the shop NEVER is responsible for -___- good luck with ur future plans. Keep us updated!

eiznekeM

My wheels were turned right and when i hit the bump the nut failed to pull the lca with it. My car had a 2.5 inch drop so their wasn't much to catch the tire on the way up.
Shitty luck dude, mine happened turning left and it just kind of fell over, I was going about 5km/h.

natron84

Out with the old...
[/IMG]
in with the new
[/IMG]
An can I get a AMEN
[/IMG]
as you can see i need to work on my dent pulling skills... but it works :)
[/IMG]

travistrouble

So just wanted to say that there is a company that makes the high beam head light covers yellow with a stick on film and they also make tail light covers that tints the tails slightly.... I believe the company is lumanex or something of that nature.

natron84

thanx eiznekem.

Got my CTR shift knob
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
and i painted my valve cover so now i can post under the hood pics without embarrasment lol

[/IMG]
More pics comin soon.

Last edited:

natron84

yup, well at least i'm pretty sure. It came in a honda package, and the primary lettering was japanese. Even if its not Its a damn good replica. Im pretty sure its legit though.

natron84

Dude, your front upper control arms and subframe are rusted to s***.
lmfao. You cant see my front upper control arm in those pics, but yeah there is alot of surface rust on my lower control arms and damper forks. That what happens when you dont live in cali. a third of the year out here the whole ground is covered in salt. and this year was really bad...

its no biggy though a little pbr and bed liner will do the trick...when i get around to it.

Oh and thats my oil pan rusting, in the pic with the axle hanging, not my subframe. structurally the car is sound. I got this car 2 years ago for dirt cheap at some s***y lot. It was sitting there for about a year or more. Im just now getting around to fixing it up, on account of my back surgery. so all in all its been sitting for 3 years.

Last edited:

DAteggy93

damn bro. i dont like advanced niether, if i need to hit an autopart store i go to autozone. glad to see that at least ur safe (NO HOMO BRO)

natron84

Yeah thanks. They wouldn't even take the part off their shelf when I asked either. Wouldn't even check it out. They said "their product is perfectly safe. This was just a one time incident".

j13

Keep It Clean
glad you car the car fixed man, pretty clean dc2. take care of all that rust though...it will get worse, act fast.

keep her safe

natron84

Look what I got for my Bday from the ol lady
[/IMG]
His name's Dominick.

oh yeah I got an SI-VTEC lip too
[/IMG]

Last edited: