NA Integra 1/4 mile times

boostedteg1582

Ok guys so all motor is out of the question. I have been doing alot of research and found out that spray is good on high compression motors. I have always thought that you should run low compression on spray. I guess I was wrong, the reason I wanted to go all motor was a kid in my town has a gsr motor yielding 12.5 to 1 comp. And he is selling it I know him and the motor is pretty built everything but sleeves. So im thinking that motor with a awesome header, bigger injectors, hondata, and a 100 shot will be good. I have drag slicks, bigger fuel pump, and almost all upgrades from my JRSC setup I used to run. So spray high comp and slicks I should hit real close if not in the 12's. What do you guys think?

w.a.integra

i dont have an integra but a friend of mine with a 94 gsr with an ls tranny ran a 15.6 with aftermarket flywheel,clutch,exhaust and intake and with nothing but front seats pretty much...on his shitty tires too haha
when he gets his turbo its gonna be nuts

fnb2121

all you need is a good 250 or more whp to run in the 11's.... i prefer to do all TODA parts... but thats my opinion

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
boostedteg1582 said:
the reason I wanted to go all motor was a kid in my town has a gsr motor yielding 12.5 to 1 comp. And he is selling it I know him and the motor is pretty built everything but sleeves. So im thinking that motor with a awesome header, bigger injectors, hondata, and a 100 shot will be good.
If he has a 12.5:1 engine, he has to already be running a standalone programming system. No piggyback system can do the precise a/f tuning needed for an engine with compression that high. It'll most likley already have an injector upgrade too, running compression like that with stock injectors is begging for trouble.
12.5:1 is pushing the absolute limits of being able to run on 93 octane pump gas.

DarkRevs2.0

Rollinruckus
its all about na, i gotta b20 with itbs and a 75 throttle controlled venom kit 12.0.1 compression i run 12s all day and cost me about 4k on parts. i deliver pizzas daily on this car with nos uninstalled and hittin 9400 revs. about 50,000 miles on the motor. no joke NA>Boost

B18C6 ITR

PogKai said:
12 in the 1/4 with a teg NA...? sounds impossible.
it is possible
low 13's and high 12's daily driving teg is possible
few guys in NJ have done it
search it on HONDA - TECH .com you will see

LStegg

1 bad LS
It's possible but damn hope u got some deep pockets. U gotta gut the car, lose p.s., a/c and a hella amount of bolt-ons and internals. Your lookin' at a lot of hard work but it would be sweet. Just to start cam's,camgears,intake man.,pulleys and port n polish head for the hp, thats not everything either. And so your shit dont fly apart u should get a new crank,p.rods,rings, pistons, valves,v.springs and v. spring retainers just for starters cause higher hp NA's are hard to build. Espeacially to collect a 12 sec. time slip. Thats why u dont see much of them. So whatever u do good luck w/it man. :drive:

Asleep

I probably am
that's a lofty goal for a street car. I personally wont wish for anything lower than 14.00 for my GSR sedan (when i get it). good luck