NA Integra 1/4 mile times

boostedteg1582

Im will start out by sayinr sory if this questions been asked a million times. I was wondering what kinda times are the NA integras making? And how much wheel horse power is needed, I want to atleast to get in the 12's.

funnahguy

when you get that fast na you are getting into some serious engine work and will have very big reliability issues. Also will most likely be impossible as daily driver.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thats not true. My E30 is a non-aspirated 4Cyl and is running high 10 on race gas and 11's on pump and I drive it around anytime I want. With an integra I doubt 10's and 11's are possible on a streetable all motor setup but a 12. Put your car on a weight diet, get a good 250hp motor build a good clutch/diff and some slicks and its definetly possible.

96 LS

so give your car a good diet, make a good 250hp at the wheels, put together a good drivetrain and see whats up?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What else is there. All it is is hp to weight ratio. If he gets a good motor build he should have any problem getting in the 12,s. If you need to spray a little then give it some juice but I doubt thats neccesary for a 12's pass.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
To run 12's in an NA Teg will take a serious build. I'm not good at the xxxwhp = xx.x quarter mile time deal, so I don't know how much whp/wtq it'll take to get into the 12's NA. But I do know once you begin to approach around 230whp NA on a B18C, the car doesn't become streetable.

boostedteg1582

Well I went to c-speedracing.com and they did several options in a teg. One of them was a cr-vtec that did high 12's on slicks check it out. Tell me what you think.