• A'PEXi N1

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • GReddy SP2

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
iNOhc said:
i personally perfer the sp2.. cuhz i have the Apexi NOIR exhaust.. and its.. loud to where it's annoying.. buh not quiet to where it sounds stock.. it has a nice tone to it.. and it doesn't attract as much attention frm cops as the N1.. cuhz it's not a huge cannon
I didn't know you have the NOIR. Pics? That exhaust is sleeper status! :thumbs up

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i don't have pix yet.. other than the one you see... buh my friend who did take pix is sending some asap.. and i will have them posted asap!..

konerri

n1 is too loud for daily. plus sp2 is 50 state legal. no bullshit from cops

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm not a fan of exhaust. I'd rather hear the engine or some sort of induction...forced or naturally.

Did not know SP2 was straight through...

Edit: I'd definitely get the GReddy.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks guys for participating in my poll. I've made my decision and am going with the GReddy SP2.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Used to have the N1 with no cat and no resonator on the 4dr, loud as shit at WOT, looked nice but got old real quick, now sporting 20' resonator with a twin loop muffler yes I lost power but the ladies love a quiet car and I can listen to music again

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
cabezzzdb8 said:
Used to have the N1 with no cat and no resonator on the 4dr, loud as shit at WOT, looked nice but got old real quick, now sporting 20' resonator with a twin loop muffler yes I lost power but the ladies love a quiet car and I can listen to music again
Lol! That's true. I even asked my GF and she said to go with the SP2.

heykosal

Angkorian
so i guess its universal cause my girl HATES my exhaust with a passion..so does her dad muhahaha

TegLS97

SP2 baby

The SP2 gives that stock look exhaust, but it's not. Plus from what you guys say, the N1 is too loud.