N1 or SP2

• A'PEXi N1

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • GReddy SP2

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to get a new exhaust in a couple of months, but can't seem to decide. I wanna see what you guys think. I definitely wanna go with a straight-through exhaust system. Here are my two top choices, since there are only a limited amount of exhaust systems available for the 4-door.

heykosal

Angkorian
im votin sp2 my N1 is loud as hell and i feel like a punk kid driving around town..i mean i probably am a punk kid but i dont go for those huge cans ya dig??

EDIT::SP2's arent straight through and i meant EXHAUST cans!!

heykosal

Angkorian
WELL it looks like i need to scrap mine and get an sp2 ehh? arent they relatively quiet?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
btw there's a deal on h-t $250 or $300 cat-back... its a deal man. i was gonna sell my RS*R axle back so i can buy the whole cat-back

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha dont get me wrong i liked it once, the tanabe racing medalion was the shiznit.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
btw there's a deal on h-t $250 or $300 cat-back... its a deal man. i was gonna sell my RS*R axle back so i can buy the whole cat-back
Which exhaust is it?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
greddy sp2, and its a 4dr version too. there's one used and new for sale. i'll post up the links if i can find them. btw they are in the LA area so thats close to you.

ails98

i had an N1 and i hated it. It was way to loud even with the silencer. I always seemed to get pulled over for it cuz cops kept saying it was to loud and was illegal. I also had 2 12" subs so a full system i could crank that and floor it my exhaust was louder then my system. My friends could never hear me when i was talkin to them in the front or back seat when i was driving. i personally hate it but its all a matter of what you like

heykosal

Angkorian
i got stock speakers with a pioneer headunit and i cant hear my music unless its so loud that its being distorted.

N1's do sound good, you can hear everything

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i personally perfer the sp2.. cuhz i have the Apexi NOIR exhaust.. and its.. loud to where it's annoying.. buh not quiet to where it sounds stock.. it has a nice tone to it.. and it doesn't attract as much attention frm cops as the N1.. cuhz it's not a huge cannon