Honda Lover
hahahahahha :rolf:
thanks for the compliment.
but no i didnt fly, it was too heavy for that:x

more like 50 pounds..
wow how much hp for stickers and a rocket fartcan lol

seriously who you buy the car from a girl.......guy.....:???:

alyssafacex

Do you just sit in front of your computer all day and hit F5? LOL!
hahah no i think this is the most i've been on in a while i usually get on then right back off but didnt have anything to do after i got off work so yeah anything else you wanna know? :p
i didn't even know what f5 did... noob.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
hahah no i think this is the most i've been on in a while i usually get on then right back off but didnt have anything to do after i got off work so yeah anything else you wanna know? :p
haha F5 = refresh.. ftw.. and nero i think she mentioned in this thread he bought it from some dude cuz his wifey didnt want it anymores

alyssafacex

wow how much hp for stickers and a rocket fartcan lol

seriously who you buy the car from a girl.......guy.....:???:
it actually had "pretty in pink" across the windshield:smackself
that was it for the stickers.
the exhaust sounded pretty good actually.. the guy was stupid though he like custom did it, mixing steel and stainless steel. it was so rusty when i went to replace it that i took a hammer to it and it fell off. :x
i bought it from both a guy and girl, after a couple months they wanted it back cause the pink SUV she was driving to school was too much on gas. but i said nope!

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
it actually had "pretty in pink" across the windshield:smackself
that was it for the stickers.
the exhaust sounded pretty good actually.. the guy was stupid though he like custom did it, mixing steel and stainless steel. it was so rusty when i went to replace it that i took a hammer to it and it fell off. :x
i bought it from both a guy and girl, after a couple months they wanted it back cause the pink SUV she was driving to school was too much on gas. but i said nope!
haha you showed them... and damn that girl must like pink or something... god damn lol

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
haha F5 = refresh.. ftw.. and nero i think she mentioned in this thread he bought it from some dude cuz his wifey didnt want it anymores
ohhhh ok lol i didnt read up on it lol i just saw pics and posted lol

and F5 i didnt know that was the refesh button lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Uhh. I guess thats about it for now.

alyssafacex

haha you showed them... and damn that girl must like pink or something... god damn lol
Yeah. the SUV is the same color as my car i think.
and it has a fake Loius Vuitton wallpaper or something in it that's white and pink.
its really hideous.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Wow i dig it! PINK FTW. lol i wish i could see your car on the street! That'd be hott :) .Um a few questions!
Howmuch was your exhaust and header system and who made it? What about the coil overs? Oh and do what i did! Slap those stock hubcaps on and paint em black :)

haha my signature still has just my steelies... hubcaps look a lot better imo!

alyssafacex

Wow i dig it! PINK FTW. lol i wish i could see your car on the street! That'd be hott :) .Um a few questions!
Howmuch was your exhaust and header system and who made it? What about the coil overs? Oh and do what i did! Slap those stock hubcaps on and paint em black :)

haha my signature still has just my steelies... hubcaps look a lot better imo!
haha thank you =]
the header back to the muffler is all ebay.
the muffler is OBX. Greddy Evo2 style.
probably like 250-300 for everything.
The coilovers are Function and form type 1.
i didn't get hubs when i got the steelies, so i don't have any. haha.
i'm cool rocking the steel wheels. :)