my da9 build

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
Damn that's a clean ass DA man. Looks sick! I like the black wheels :thumbs up..it needs a drop though, if you haven't already..
yea i know lol i hate seeing it like this but im dropping it this weekend and thanks i havent really seen any da's get fixed up or anything so i had to show people da's can still look good besides the whole jdm route:thumbs up

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i have a question, i want to get my side markers installed but i hate the jdm scene! i just want to use them for extra signals since my rear signals aren't that bright in the day time and also at night just in case someones playing pick a boo in my blind spot, do you guys think it would it make it seem look like im going the jdm route? plus i have searched for days trying to find some smoked side markers for da's.also is there a way i can custom make the amber ones i already have?

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i took some more pics tonight since i only had one up to date pic :)

haha. its kind of dirty right now since its my dd to and from work everyday

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
^^ i know. i was actually at my local pick a part when i saw 2 da's and i realized i havent taken pics of my car since i dropped it.

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
thank you bro ive been searching for smoked markers so much that i just gave up and these look kinda cheap looking imo but i might just use the amber markers i bought 3 months ago that ive yet gotten someone to install
where in cali do u stay dude?
i stay near Rancho Cucamonga.

Last edited:

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i just ordered some leds for my ash tray and instrument panel superbrightleds.com. and i didnt really know what size they were so i ordered 3mm for the panel and 4mm for thee ashtray light.. is that the right size guys? i was leaning toward 5mm but it just looked really bigger then the bulb that was in there before hand. My goal is to swap every light in my dash to red leds even the cluster. beside the climate control vent buttons, i plan on changing them to white leds.

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
had a mini photoshoot and i also finally got my sidemarkers installed after a 4 months of sitting in my hot glovebox i have them to blink and stay on i had them just blinking but it didn't look right since it was blinking right next to my corner light on the opposite blink. and i changed every bulb in my dash to red leds since before it was just a mess,i also painted my emblems and badges on the hatch flat black it looks legit. i want to add led strips for feet lighting whenever the doors open like on the bmws and lexus have.

My favorite/wallpaper on my laptop as of now

Last edited: