my da9 build

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i decided to build a my da since when had just gotten it no one really didnt like looking at it plus i havent seen da's i think everyone remembers my first post. so im going to start fresh and post up my progress right from when i just got "torrino" home.

here are the pics from the ad. you can see how poorly they treated her.if you look closely you can see the antenna leaning away from the car.

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Dont have any up to date pictures? The picture in your avatar looks like it has some different wheels.

That engine bay looks like it could use a little lovin'.

Good luck

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
im making sure i go through everything lol

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind

after months of riding around with those headaces on my car ive decided to hit up jlbmotorsports.com and get something new..

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
i also just got a new mask for my hood and hids 3k and 45k and did the rear wiper delete and also a sunroof visor and im going to lower it this weekend :)

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
as of now im waiting for my shark II antenna in the mail for two weeks grrrrrrr..

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
That engine bay looks like it could use a little lovin'.
[/QUOTE]

im going for that sleeper look lol plus its a automatic buts its jusy my dd so im planing on keeping it as stock as possible under there beside a cold air intake and thats about it:)

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind

heres a pic i took today at coldstone i say it came a long way from how it used to look like!

j13

Keep It Clean
Damn that's a clean ass DA man. Looks sick! I like the black wheels :thumbs up..it needs a drop though, if you haven't already..

kfed

I've been reading up on lowering, and what is a popular drop displacement with out slamming it?