My '96 DB7 LS

MochaFrap87

wow this is really nice, its what i want my car to be, except mine is a two door haha.
haha yeah i was a second away from buying a two door but they seemed just a little too common to me. plus i drive A LOT and am often transporting other people so i figured the four door would be a good compromise.

MochaFrap87

So i picked up some Buddy Club P1's the other day. I was driving on the freeway a few months ago and had to pull over and hit a fat dip that bent the inside of my front right rota =[. While i was replacing it with a black rota i picked up for only 50 bucks the guy at americas tire told me he was selling these. so i gladly bought them from him. =]

this was actually taken at my girlfriends house haha, she has a great place to shoot cars.

MochaFrap87

As promised, ive finally got the inside cleaned up and some decent pictures taken.

NRG Quick Release 2.0 and Deep Dish steering wheel purchased from Speed Element in Fremont.

With steering wheel removed (yes i know one bolt got striped so i took it out =/)

Center console fully equipped with figurines, air fresheners, and crappy amp wiring =p.

Back seats (all the mats were washed so they're outside drying)

Cleaned out trunk, i was lazy so i spliced the speaker cables right into the wires for the back speakers lol.

Red LED cluster lights, sorry for the crappy pics i was trying to get them shown at night. I've also got 6k LED's for my map, dome, license plate, and headlights.

My BLOX suspension coilovers, ROTA Slipstreams, and NRG Quick Release 2.0 and Deep Dish Steering Wheel were all purchased from my boys at Speed Element in Fremont.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
dopeeeee 4 door. loving the color scheme of the car and rims.

:thumbs up