My '95 GSR

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
newspeed said:
did you get this right from honda?
nah, off someone on ebay but it came in an envelope from honda. the plastic bag wasnt previously opened, and the shift boot i think had honda stamped on the metal things...i think

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
siscoke said:
to my recollection the Skunk sn is almost the same as the itr shiftknow aint it?

greetz sis
i believe so

and damn, didnt notice this until now, this is an 8-month old thread :lol:

Josh

how does the integra hold up on stock suspension when your auto xing? nice pics and a clean ride

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
GSRawe said:
Nice boot, now all you need is the shift knob... I hate the shift knob on my '95 GS-R... thats one of the next things on my list to replace!
is it just me or am i the only one who likes the stock shift knob and ya lovin the autox pics i cant wait till i can do that in my car looks like so much fun

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
i have a very, very grim feeling about this :cry:

siscoke

that strange alex... i got a 98 ITR but my shiftboot aint got any red stitches (completly stock interior)

greetz sis

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
woot!

my car didnt flood during hurricane wilma :D

my escalade did, but who gives a shit!

also, my temporary motor is on the way, so when i get new rods & pistons for the original motor, i can boost the temporary motor :D :D :D

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Ominous G2 said:
Holy shit thats some wicked body roll.
yeah, whenever i finish my hatch and sell it, i can finally order either progress springs or GC coils, h-brace, strut bars, and a couple other minor suspension pieces to help somewhat with body roll

im just happy to have another B18c1 to experiment with :D and i can finally get back in the driver seat of the teg after about 1-1/2 months of driving crappy civic :x

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Sucks, because that S2000 is no more :(

When he evacuated for hurricane wilma, his parents thought that and his lightning would be ok. Now lets see, they live on a private island, which is about 2ft if that above the ocean. Needless to say, the water was over the roof of the honda and the lightning also took a beating. Both cars are totalled :(