My 2000 LS build up [automatic]

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Sites with Carsound cats:

KA-BLINGY!

I've bought from aj-usa before, they had good service, got all the right stuff on time.

Last edited:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
kinda sucks its an auto im just not fond of hearing loud exhausts on an auto. that whole brrrrrrrrrrr,brrrrrrrrr. i hate how it sounds when the tranny shifts. but oh well to each his own but you should have gotten a stainless steel DC instead ceramic ones are shit.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
im not hatin man my fist teg was an auto theres nothing wrong with them i just dont see a point in modifying them and if you do thats fine its just not me. trust me man at 16 i would have loved to drive a teg my first car at 16 was an 89' sentra lol.

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
haa i see thanks mangg, i appreciate it a lot =)

GA TEG

Nice thread. The car is pretty clean minus your fucked up front bumper.

You are pretty much my twin cause I am 16 too and I also roll a white teg. Only difference is mine is a 99 and it is a 5spd.

Get the bumper fixed ASAP!

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
I have the Greedy exhaust, DC sport 4-1 Header and a high flow cat (picked it up at Partspeddler.com) not too bad just pre-measure your stock as I had to finese mine in place the O2 sensor was not quite in place I wanted it. Pass Sniffer and Emissions so oh well. I have a 98 Teg LS auto but you get a good response and the SRI will help it breath
Good Luck at 16 my first car was the family 1976 Volare Wagon with 130,000 miles on it it was white however with simulated wood and rust holes

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
yeaa coo thanks guys, and as of mods im still saving up cause im tryen to get level10 and yeaa a nice alarm system.