My 2000 LS build up [automatic]

killakevv

eat sleep JDM
Sooo here's my build up its an automatic but i <3 my tegg. also i would like to thanks mteg, he's been a really helpful to me, so yeaa. its nothing much now but im 16 and im working on it. yea yeaa i know i gotta drop it but thats gonn be a while cause i wanna get a full coilover kit and money dont come fast for me. im also saving up for level10 as of now because i got all my maintenance and bolt-ons done. i will try to keep this as updated as possible whenever i get new stuff.

my love, integra, project

the bay, imma clean it soon after .. ;)

.. i put all of this stuff i got :)

all the maintenance im bout to do

skunk2 rear strut

now my boltons

aem sri

dcsports headers

greddy ti-c exhaust

exhaust tip

exhaust system

all of them @ once

thats it for now, ill post pics of them again once they are on my tegg.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice mods man! I just ordered a DC Sports header too! Can't wait to slap it on. You're gonna love the AEM SRI!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Return the MSD stuff to Autozone, and put the money toward a high flow cat. Completeing the header/cat/exhaust system will do alot more for you then that MSD stuff. Go with all NGK plugs and wires:thumbs up. NGK is the OEM replacement brand for our plugs and wires, and on top of that....

They're Sexy Blue!!!!

mteg

Automatic Lover
Word to the wise, take the dc sports header to a muffler shop and have them put a new o2 sensor bung on there, as back as possible-towards the cat. I had one on mine and the o2 sensor rubbed on the midshaft. I never got mine fixed-just upgraded to a different header.