model question

1991TeGgY Ls

i used to have a 91 sentra se-r thing hauled some ass red lined at 7500 too but i quit my job after i got it never fixed shit on it didnt kno it burned oil like a bitch so one day i took it out for a spin on the highway and it just died haha poor car my integra actually pulls more than that car

b18c1teg

rs's came with brown interior, it wasn't true that they didn't have any power options, every integra 94+ has power windows.. just this model doesn't have power locks, abs, air, sunroof ... im pretty sure every other model has optional sunroof because i've seen LS'S, SE'S, GS'S AND GSR'S all with sunroofs. Type R and RS's are the only models that did not have that option. Pretty sure every model came with black interior's except for the RS.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
bump

nofx @ clubcivic.com said:
Doesn't the GS have upgraded suspension too though? I read somewhere that it seems to have more in common with the GS-R and Type R suspension. I didn't get too into it though.
i always figured all the 3g had the same suspension except for the type r ... someone clear this up?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I thought the same, not familiar with RS owners buying GS suspensions.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I think your right about all shock/spring setups on all Tegs are the same except for the Type R, Melt. Not 100% sure about that, but I am 100% sure about sway bar differences between all the G3 models:

G3 rear sway bars:
LS, RS, GS, SE 2 doors = 13mm.
LS, RS, GS, SE 4 doors = 14mm.
GSR 2 and 4 doors = 14mm.
All Type R's = 22mm.

G3 front sway bars:
94-99 2 and 4 door LS, RS, GS, SE = 22mm.
00-01 2 and 4 door LS, RS, GS, SE = 24mm.
All G3 GSR's and Type R's = 24mm.

Word up to T-I for this info.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
I thought the same, not familiar with RS owners buying GS suspensions.
nah im sayin what comes stock on the car.

I figured everything EXCEPT type r has the same suspension

but shes sayin the RS/LS is diff from the GS/SE/GSR

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
just get the GSR...i kno where this is going... :lol:
every question answered there ^^^^

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
TegSox said:
I think your right about all shock/spring setups on all Tegs are the same except for the Type R, Melt. Not 100% sure about that, but I am 100% sure about sway bar differences between all the G3 models:

G3 rear sway bars:
LS, RS, GS, SE 2 doors = 13mm.
LS, RS, GS, SE 4 doors = 14mm.
GSR 2 and 4 doors = 14mm.
All Type R's = 22mm.

G3 front sway bars:
94-99 2 and 4 door LS, RS, GS, SE = 22mm.
00-01 2 and 4 door LS, RS, GS, SE = 24mm.
All G3 GSR's and Type R's = 24mm.

Word up to T-I for this info.
Dont forget about the opcional 23mm rear sway bar on the 98 spec JDM type R, or did it came stock Im not sure?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'm talking about USDM cars, you know, The ones that get sold here. Why bother listing every sway bar from every version of Integra around the world? As if I could anyway...

I'm guessing watwah isn't looking for a Japanese, European or Australian Integra :roll:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
TegSox said:
I'm talking about USDM cars, you know, The ones that get sold here. Why bother listing every sway bar from every version of Integra around the world? As if I could anyway...

I'm guessing watwah isn't looking for a Japanese, European or Australian Integra :roll:
I understand the question but since you mensioned all of them,I just thought it was worth mensioning since theyre so popular now. Lets hope them other variants of the DC/DB chassis come with more nice suprices than I dont know of apart from a russian DC that I saw ones on the internet that came standard with a d16 of all things.. :cry:

watwah

oh hahaha no i already have my teg i got it about 3 months ago its an a ls. but its hard to do stuff to it. cause i dont work much

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
watwah said:
oh hahaha no i already have my teg i got it about 3 months ago its an a ls. but its hard to do stuff to it. cause i dont work much
that sucks man..ur broke..but fuck it n jus fix it up
:lol:

4dooRteGGy

yo yo yall you guys are ALMOST WRONG about tha RS..i have one so ill tell yall..have power windows. locks. sterring all that. with air bags.. YES guys ABS.with leather seats..susepension is wack i needa upgrade..but y0 just wanted to clarifiy that for yalls.