Missing plug under dash

sportsma1539

u need to call up a tech i usually call this spot we have called mobile tech and hez good for questions if not he comes to u if u explain the wires ur jumping he should explain the surrounding but it gets confusin cuz u did a swap
I say that its a swap but its still basically the same engine that went in it. Just a b18b1. I didnt have to change computers or anything so I havnt messed with any of that stuff around there.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
my brother took a look wants to know if that black taped set of wires (the third pic is in your drivers side) he says that needs to be plugged in

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
Yesterday I was driving the car back to the house after my engine swap and had a check engine light come on. I got on here trying to figure out how to check it and found that the plug you have to jump is under the glove box. Well, i started lightly pulling the wires out and found the one I was looking for but also had two more plugs come out. One has a cap on the end of it. The other one looked similiar to the one that I had to jump. I looked all around under the dash for a place to plug it back in but couldnt find anything. I went to start the car up and it wouldnt turn over or anything. The dash lights came on and I even was able to check the check engine light(which was a 43). Anyone had this plug come loose and know where it goes because Im thinking thats why the car won't start?? Thanks
oooooh didnt realize u were coming from the swap directly wow yea no doubt its a ground if those plugz were like that then ur good meaning before ur swap and it ran ur good

sportsma1539

oooooh didnt realize u were coming from the swap directly wow yea no doubt its a ground if those plugz were like that then ur good meaning before ur swap and it ran ur good
Yea its been running for about two weeks but I have not really drove it much. The thing is I dont know if i accidentally unplugged one of those plugs when I tugged on the wire for the check engine light.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
im gonna open my shit in the morning i totally forgot ill take pix and see if i can help some more

sportsma1539

well, i just went outside and jumped the starter and the engine cranked right up with no problem. That plug either does nothing or has something to do with the ignition. I even drove the car around with no problem.

sportsma1539

Ok, so I never found my problem but I still think its one of those plugs. I tested my horn out and it doesn't work either. Is the ignition and the horn tied in together somewhere?? All my fuses were fine also

sportsma1539

has anyone came across these plugs????? please someone that knows chime in. Im getting sick of jumping the starter off. lol