Member Gallery 2006 Edition **POST YOUR MUGSHOTS**

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

i to shall join you on that quest
k lets pack our bags

and remember moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Aussie said:
Well I feel like I've been here forever and never posted a pic of myself so here. And yes I have pants on, I was at the beach so no dumbass coments :lol:
lol now i remember why you're my favorite person on CI, aussie.

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
aussie is a typical cracker.....lol...where the fuck is aussie havent seen him in awhile
he told me he isn't gonna come on anymore until you stop PMing him your dirty pictures.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
G3GirL said:
lol now i remember why you're my favorite person on CI, aussie.
Holla! Yea I've been going through some bs in the er-force so Its been kinda of hectic. But its nice to have someone notice I was gone. Go figure its Mojo. Well going to san diego this weekend. Post some pics when I get back. Maybe I can get you a postcard or a bottle of wine ;)

G3GirL

Aussie said:
Holla! Yea I've been going through some bs in the er-force so Its been kinda of hectic. But its nice to have someone notice I was gone. Go figure its Mojo. Well going to san diego this weekend. Post some pics when I get back. Maybe I can get you a postcard or a bottle of wine ;)
;) right back at you, aussie lol

hopefully things work out for you. :thumbup:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
My tattoos, for my niggas!!

Thats the "Keyword", its from the comics of my favorite band Coheed and Cambria

Not A really good shot, but you see what it is Autobots for Life, told you guys "TRANSFORMER GOD"