Member Gallery 2006 Edition **POST YOUR MUGSHOTS**

endurance

My RS Owns Your GSR.
dude, who the fuck cares who is the "hottest" IMHO all 3 of those girls are nasty. they all have tons of makup on..

k624ash

endurance said:
dude, who the fuck cares who is the "hottest" IMHO all 3 of those girls are nasty. they all have tons of makup on..
it looks to me like they are at a dance or something, so of course they have tons of makup on. and if makeup made nasty looking girls look good then you wouldnt see ugly girls. I think you ladies are all very attractive. Vanessa, you are also very good looking, i think you would win for hottest girl on CI

ill see if i can get any good pics of me to put up

endurance

My RS Owns Your GSR.
the majority of the KIDS on this site are 16-18 years old... people that use the word hottest fall in that age group. good god cmon now, its a car site.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Mojo, I thought you were dark skinned, like southeast Asian or something.

I'm more into the brunette's, but I'd make an exception for you integrachicky. You and Elisha Cuthbert.
You friend on the right.... :thumbs up :thumbs up

MoJoJoJo

Banned
TegSox said:
Mojo, I thought you were dark skinned, like southeast Asian or something.

I'm more into the brunette's, but I'd make an exception for you integrachicky. You and Elisha Cuthbert.
You friend on the right.... :thumbs up :thumbs up

yea i'm a gook :(

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yes and no. his name was charles. but charlie is short for charles... so i was kinda like "why would they do such a thing to their child???"

Winki

Undercover mod
teg9five said:
^^ :lol:

i met this kid who was part viet and was named charles :shock: i had to stop and think for a second lol :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: