Megan exhaust sound good?

ddawgs2000

Your civic sounds nice. Anyway you want an ultra quiet exhuast I say go with the Apexi Wold Sport. I have this exhuast. Its very quiet and nice deep grumble at WOT. I'll see what I can do about makeing a sound or video clip.

ltrain

ddawgs2000 said:
Your civic sounds nice. Anyway you want an ultra quiet exhuast I say go with the Apexi Wold Sport. I have this exhuast. Its very quiet and nice deep grumble at WOT. I'll see what I can do about makeing a sound or video clip.
word... i like semi stock looking exhaust apexi ws, tananbe touring, greddy sp, owns all cannister exhausts

ddawgs2000

I almost went with the Greddy SP2. But at the time I was working for a perfomance shop and my dealer had a sell on Apex'i WS2 systems. So I got stupid low wholesale price on the Apex'i. I'm very happy with the system. And reccommend it to anyone who wants a nice quiet performace cat-back. Also Gregdy is a another good choice. I sold quite of bit of these systems in my day too.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn R1DC2 what kind of camera do you have those are some bad ass pics

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
damn R1DC2 what kind of camera do you have those are some bad ass pics
Haha those are example pics of the product, from a member at honda-tech!!! he's a photographer, check out somemore of his pics at accessphoto.com

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would like to hear that twin loop, and not one of those cornball driveway revving vids. Maybe like a fly by.

Winki

Undercover mod
Ominous G2 said:
she might be slow but shes kinda sexy.
OK ok i'll give you that :D

just get something that looks good, show car civic and your race car integra ;)

Last edited: