Megan exhaust sound good?

twlplague

does the megan racing drift styl exhaust sound good ( i have a 99 ls)
i really love the angled tip! thats why i mostly want the exhaust

99teg LS

Go with an Apexi N-1 catback system.. very nice and sounds great.. thats what i got on my LS.. Looks nice and clean too..

Winki

Undercover mod
99teg LS said:
Go with an Apexi N-1 catback system.. very nice and sounds great.. thats what i got on my LS.. Looks nice and clean too..
^^yeah cause that is almost as loud as my Buddy club but not andled like my buddy club is. :p you should get the buddy club LOL

yes i like the megan drift spec i think they sound nice and look good

99teg LS

LiEkjAi said:
why the angle? lolx
becuz canister mufflers look shitty as all hell when they just come straight out.. if you were to have a twin loop that would be a different story

twlplague

idk why i like the angled look...its just looks so bad ass on the back of the teg i think!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Winki said:
^^yeah cause that is almost as loud as my Buddy club but not andled like my buddy club is. :p you should get the buddy club LOL

yes i like the megan drift spec i think they sound nice and look good
did u hear i got my buddyclub prospec huh huh buddy boy... Dude buddyclub is exclusive.. unless you love lots of low end power and a LOUD mother fuckin muffler then this exhuast is not for you. LOL :twisted:

Winki

Undercover mod
Jmoney187 said:
did u hear i got my buddyclub prospec huh huh buddy boy... Dude buddyclub is exclusive.. unless you love lots of low end power and a LOUD mother fuckin muffler then this exhuast is not for you. LOL :twisted:
That is sweet buddy club power
Yeah i love the low end power its great because theres vtec for high end :D
Is the porspec as deep as the spec II?

Join the club, Buddy Club :thumbs up
LOL

twlplague

eh im not a big fan of LOUD ASS exhausts....i like em deep, sporty, muffled
not loud....loud turns the cops' heads

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
Hey R1DC2 where did you get your twin loop at ?
eBay :p around 100 bucks!!! Its called a Netami Twin Loop, very close to Mugen's...

twlplague said:
ya that twin loop does look pretty sexy!!!!!!!! hmmmmm.......whats the sound???
The sound is perfect! Has a really good tone to it... My intake is louder than it at WOT.
Heres a video clip on a civic>
Click here to see Video