ls/vtec build

JustaSolVTEC

obd1kenobi said:
you better change out those ls rods too! They wont be good for that high reviving
really? that's funny. I've been revving to 8500rpm with LS rods and ARP rod bolts for almost 2 years...

JustaSolVTEC

84.5mm B20 block, LS crank and rods, ARP rod bolts, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, B16 head, Crower valve train, Crower 402 cams, Unorthodox cam gears, ACT 6-puck clutch, RC 440cc injectors, Hondata, custom 4-1 header, very custom 2.5" exhaust, intake, GS-R oil pump, and other random parts I'm forgetting about.

hatchman

sounds like a good set up wish you luck with that minni monster :thumbs up :thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
JustaSolVTEC said:
really? that's funny. I've been revving to 8500rpm with LS rods and ARP rod bolts for almost 2 years...
That's also because you have an upgrade valvetrain. Good setup. 8)

lsvtecmyke

JustaSolVTEC said:
84.5mm B20 block, LS crank and rods, ARP rod bolts, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, B16 head, Crower valve train, Crower 402 cams, Unorthodox cam gears, ACT 6-puck clutch, RC 440cc injectors, Hondata, custom 4-1 header, very custom 2.5" exhaust, intake, GS-R oil pump, and other random parts I'm forgetting about.
how much whp are u makin with that. im doin an lsvtec build too. except i have an b18a with p30 .5 overbore and stage 4 cams with TI valvesprings and retainers