Look What Just Came In ! ! ! !

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I want some more VTEC though. I think it is getting about time to re-evalute my garage. I'm tired of doing maintenance on the GST and my friend one upped me and got an 06 G35 Sedan 6spd (asshole). I've considering getting rid of both. I never drive the G35 anyway...I always let my girl drive it and I ditched her so it kinda just sits

/ thread jack

nautica_t

how much did the pedals run you and let me know if the dc5 dead pedal fits.

as for installation, gas pedal and clutch pedal are a straight swap, brake pedal requires you do drill out the rivits of the new pedal and drill a hole in the stock pedal and re-revit them, thats how i installed mine, but i got them used and i'm looking for another set.

but i'm also going ot japan in a week.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
dc2GS-R said:
True. Just not my cup of tea. They aren't very different at all. The font size on VTEC and DOHC are just switched on the USDM vs. JDM. It will definitely score JDM points to those who pay attention though. I guess I could justify it though if I had a Type R and a GSR
you forgot the writings on the bottom.......
JDM : HONDA emblem with only HONDA engraving
USDM: HONDA MOTOR CO. engravings

SILLY NON-VTEC GUYS. :lol:

Last edited:

98PAITR

Pedals are an easy install. The hardest thing is getting the old cotter pin out. I cut mine with a dremel then replaced it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I want those pedals too. I saw them for like $140. Not too bad at all. I'm planning to get the Spoon valve cover.