Jared's Silver Integra

osiris19

Update: August 8th, 2013

Picked up an air filter, oil, and oil filter. Went ahead and installed the air filter. This was what the old one looked like.

Old

New

Random picture

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

osiris19

August 10th, 2013
Changed the oil, and going to be painting the VC. I leave for college next Saturday, so finishing up maintenance was key as I will not have a lot of time to do much of anything to the car.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

Nice HB man. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man!

Plasti dipped those side markers?
I did the same
I don't know if it's plastic dip. I'm trying to peel it off because I don't like it.

How's the spec d catback?
It's a deep, low tone. Not very loud until you get up there. It's nice, but I want an invidia or an apexi

osiris19

August 14th, 2013
Rotated my tires and topped my fluids off today. Just wanted to get her ready for the three hour drive to Williamsport, PA on Saturday when I move into college. Progress will pretty much be at a halt after that until I come home for holidays and can make some more money. I plan on hopefully having the car painted by the school (as I believe it's the cost of paint, no labor)

However, there are a couple of things I may be doing before I leave. I have a gray hatch in my garage that I got for free that I may put on as my hatch is white and doesn't really match well with the silver, and it doesn't have a working rear defroster. My sunroof motor also seems to be dying as it takes a good amount of time to close and open it, and I have one I got for free in my garage so I may throw that in as well while I have the headliner out.

osiris19

Found out today that my coolant overflow tank has a small pinky sized hole in the bottom of it causing it to leak every time I fill it out. Gonna temporarily plug it with something and look to find another one in the meantime. Hopefully I have enough coolant in the radiator.

osiris19

Sorry for the quadruple post.

August 23, 2013
Today in class, we threw some of our cars on the lifts. I put mine on it and got underneath and wrote up the repair order (the purpose of the whole thin) as reverse hard to shift into, grinds occasionally. It wouldn't go in the first time today when centering the car on the lift and then grinded the second time. So eventually I'm gonna check that out. Anyways, threw it up and got underneath. Found out I may have an oil pan gasket leak (lots of oil around the edges of the pan and lots of gunk around those areas) so I'm gonna clean it up real good and then grab a new gasket from Honda if i can find one around here. (another $30) Also, gonna bleed my clutch on Monday as well as drop my exhaust and reseal the gaskets and align everything nicely.

I am loving this school and the benefits it offers. I'm gonna get a quote to have my front end realigned and maybe have a new rad support welded in so everything fits and lines up correctly.

So here's some pictures of it.

osiris19

Was going to bleed the clutch, but instead found out I have a leaking slave cylinder so gonna replace that tomorrow. However, I did repositiong my exhaust and tighten up a little and mated the gaskets back so they lined up correctly. Sounds a little less raspy.

Only pictures I took.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2