interga lss

8689tegs

Maybe LS Special edition???
Bingo.

They were offered in the US for 87 and 88 model years. They were sold in either flint black or polar white and the 88 came with the following (87 is fairly similar but I don't own one, so I'm not 100%) :

- rubberized hatch spoiler with integrated third brake light / heavy duty hatch struts
-door moldings were painted to match body
- body matched painted alloy wheels
-arm rest
-leather wrapped steering wheel
- manual folding, power adjusting mirrors
-side skirts
-automatics can with a sports shifter
-the Acura /LS emblems on the hatch were gold colored
-added emblem on the filler panel that said Special

Canada sold the LS-SE in 89 as well.

That's all I can remember of off the top of my head.

I'd be happy to post up pictures of mine, but the car's trashed thanks to the previous owner. I'm working my way through the other G1 Tegs to fixing it.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
^wow i want one just to have one, really the selling point was the body and rims matching...

and BTW half of these ppl just got :eek:wnded: by a n00b

8689tegs

My post wasn't meant to own anyone, just to answer the question.

Yes my post count is low, I'm not on here much. I was kindly contacted by graveyardhippie a couple years ago for permission to have club integra host the 89 FSM that I scanned and indexed. I believe it has helped a few people along the way. Btw I have since scanned the 89 EM if anyone is looking for it.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=15855

I know some people don't like their shape, lines etc, but I do. I buy them up almost any time I find one in half way decent shape. Here are my Tegs. The last one (the silver one) has been since cannibalized for the one in the garage. I still have yet to find original SE white rims for mine as you can see- those are 88 Accord LXi rims.

That leaves 5 that I've saved so far from destruction. I should buy a few more and open a museum some day and call it The Faded Red Army :lol: too bad most people don't like them.