Integras on 18s

phatintegra

Banned
I got 17s running on 205/40/17 tires and i can feel every bump too, i put stock 15s back on in winter times and it a lot diff in comfort, but you have to sacrify one to get the other i guess.
You know you can run 215-40-17. So much better then the 205.

integrags215

thanks for all the help. The reason why I made this thread is because i wanted to see how it would look because im going to lower my car soon. As much as I hate to say it, i have 18's on my teg. I got the rims for a good deal but they look wayyyyyyy TOOOO big on the car now that i realize it. ajjajaj. Now im in the process of selling them and someone wants to buy them. Im going to switch to 16's and lower it. Can someone help me tell what size rims are on these pictures? Thanks for the help.jeje my cars green so i want to be a copycat and look like either one of these cars.

how i want my car to look like.. ajajaj

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Big rims = stupidity

I guess I was 16 once. Fortunately I didn't have a car back then.

whitedc4

16's are as big as i'd go on a stock integra even lowered.

i'm picking up 16inch rota grids this coming next week.
it's only going to be lowered 1.5 inches but i can show you

integrags215

alrite thanks bro. tht sounds good... as soon as you get the pictures post them. thanks

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
My teg came with 17's on it... they looked kinda cool, but were WAY to big to make my car look like it was sitting low... You can be SLAMMED on the suspension part of it, and still be 10 inches off the ground