I Sold My Mazda Protege!

DaltonB

The Start is near!
sacramento ca, but i dont recommend doing this because:
1. i wont have your insurance
2. what i want isnt what you want
3. i dont have your insurance
4. its going to be a CA registered car probably in my name....you can come down if you want a car i suppose.
Well theres good deals in Portland, I just want to make sure when I want to buy I will find a nice one.

Btw there is 6 EK hatchs within a mile of my house, nuff said!:roll: Lol jk, they are nice but they are REALLY common

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well theres good deals in Portland, I just want to make sure when I want to buy I will find a nice one.

Btw there is 6 EK hatchs within a mile of my house, nuff said!:roll: Lol jk, they are nice but they are REALLY common
so are integras. ek hatches are light and have a smaller wheel base than integras which means better acceleration and cornering abilities for track. Oh do you do stuff at portland international raceway?

DaltonB

The Start is near!
so are integras. ek hatches are light and have a smaller wheel base than integras which means better acceleration and cornering abilities for track. Oh do you do stuff at portland international raceway?
Yeah I go to the drag races down their sometimes but thats about it. Why?
If it weren't for the civics uh popularity I would buy one. But actually in the area I live there is only like 3 or 4 I see on a semi-normal basis.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah I go to the drag races down their sometimes but thats about it. Why?
If it weren't for the civics uh popularity I would buy one. But actually in the area I live there is only like 3 or 4 I see on a semi-normal basis.
im going to track there one day probably after i move help my parents settle in at their new place in lincoln city

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im probably not going to be there often. like one week in april maybe and i may bring my car cause im helping them move

DaltonB

The Start is near!
Hey Dalton where are you gonna shop for your teg? Craigslist?
Yessir, I know of no other place where I could efficiently shop for low priced, nice integras :oops:. Why?
oh and i usually dont go to meets let alone club integra meets
Aw why not, I'm excited to go to one this summer in cali probably. Just for ideas and to meet people. It might be a bit odd since I'd be like at leat 5 years younger then anyone else there :roll:
what year protege
It was 97, why?

sumfilipinodude

Well I just turned 17 last month and I got a gsr for my first car. :D

But my only advice to you from my 6 months of looking for an integra is just to be very patient. I started looking for cars in the summer and parents said I couldn't get a stick. About a month before my birthday they pulled a fast one on me and decided that I get one. But for about 6 months I kept on looking and then finally, I found my car.

So if I were you, I wouldn't really rush out to get the first car I see unless your just dying for a teggy. :p haha