I know nothing and I have some cash

wite2nr

take a pic. the ECU is located on the passenger side kick pannel area, on the right, just pull up the carpet a little bit. it *should* say p74 or pXX (numbers). not sure about a toyota one though, I dont think you car could run on a toyota ecu.

DANISH DELUXE

well i just asked my step dad what kind of ecu was in my car (he know a some mechanics and whats in my car) he said that its a honda ecu just not the one meant for my car. I heard him wrong i guess. I think he said something about a toyota and i guess i really wasnt payin attention lol. like I said i dont know much, sorry.

wite2nr

Its ok. You found the right forum, CI is very friendly, you would get eaten alive on other forums. Why dont you post up some pics of your car? Just curious =)

DANISH DELUXE

Here's some before pics of it before the paint job ^_^

After the paintjob

Some weird cuts the last owner made, I guess he planned on mounting speakers or something there.

Finally here's the dirty engine bay. EVERYTHING has a yellow dust on it from the paint job, I haven't found time to clean it yet.

I will put up interior pictures soon.

hmongkie

damn... should've kept that sexy blue!! but, it's your car... just do you...

hmongkie

and the ecu... sit in the passenger's seat... look down to your right foot... the ecu is to the left of that... there might be something blocking it ( a plastic panel... i forget since my ecu is always out and about)... yours should have "pr4" on it somewhere... maybe "p75"....

wite2nr

hey man that looks real good! reminds me of my old DA =(

those holes are for 6x9 speakers by the way...
I think that you should lower it and get some yellow foglights! here is a friend of mine, his car is similar to yours:

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79031

JDM 1 piece headlighs, sidemarkers, exhaust, he also has an EM C pillar bar. Guess what, I have one for sale (*hint*hint*).

DANISH DELUXE

I'll look into it, send me a picture or a link to the thread you're selling it in, if you've made one. Also do you where your friend got the body parts to replace where I have my black bump gaurds with the ones he has in his picture (excuse me but I don't know the correct terminology LOL)?

wite2nr

oh, I think you mean side molding (the thin black strip that goes all the way around the car), sorry I'm slow. It was just painted along with the rest of the car.

DANISH DELUXE

Oh I didn't know you could paint a texture like that, I thought it would peel off. I have to take it back to the shop anyways to fix the hood and get the holes filled where the emblems used to be on the back.

wite2nr

you can. if you dont prep it right it will peel. But dont ask me I dont know much about paint =/