I Just Bought This 2000 GSR

kcombs

GS=goes slow
WTF!!!! 2400 for that!!

welcome to CI that car is clean as hell. keep the wheels or I will trade my meshies for them.

fly_to_sky

damn '00 gsr for 2400???? crazy wish i was that lucky
anyway very clean teg, all you need is a lip, lower and your done

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
No wonder why it's so cheap, it's going to cost like 5000 dollars to put gas in it at the rate gas prices are!

integrab18c1

Banned
wow thanks everybody for your input lol and yes i am for real about the price and the wheels are kind of growingon me lol...but people who want the wheels PM offers with prices or trades...please let me know thanks

Last edited:

sOuL

hopefully il run in to som old guy selling a 95-97 toyota supra twin turbo for a price like that lol i seen one driving it haha

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
you just sounded like your on team integra...fags....do those things, and all the bolt ons, and turbo or supercharge then you might be done...:twisted:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
you just sounded like your on team integra...fags....do those things, and all the bolt ons, and turbo or supercharge then you might be done...:twisted: oh yeah...2400???????? WOW!!!!!!!

TNethan

Awsome find, i would take it to a good honda tuner immediately, to have it gone through with the money you saved, at that price, just make sure some idiot hasn't beat the hell out of it, and cleaned it up real well. I had that problem once with a deal that was too good to be true. with the mild mods that someone has done too it, ya never know how hard it was driven. Look for a hole for the nitrous injector in the intake somewhere.I could be way off base, but just throwing my personal experiance from a previous buy, Not trying to be a party pooper, it's just good insurance. When your done, Turbo, turbo, turbo!!