speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Make sure you get an A/F ratio gauge :)
i never got one. shhh. :lol:

but yea a 75 is completely safe on a stock motor. only 2 things you MUST do

1-colder plugs (i ran iridiums)
2-retard the timing 3-4 degrees
3-do a compression test. as long as all clyinders are above 145psi and they are relatively close to eachother in readings
4-premium octane

i ran a 75 shot zex wet kit with this setup on a 100% stock motor with a perfect 200psi on every cylinder (healthy as an ox). pulled like a mother fucker. lots of fun. the zex kit is the best because it does make it almost idiot proof. the brain reads bottle pressure and adjusts fuel delivery accordingly. and it will only activate at wot. autos love the juice :twisted:

Last edited:

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
i never got one. shhh. :lol:

but yea a 75 is completely safe on a stock motor. only 2 things you MUST do

1-colder plugs (i ran iridiums)
2-retard the timing 3-4 degrees
3-do a compression test. as long as all clyinders are above 145psi and they are relatively close to eachother in readings

i ran a 75 shot zex wet kit with this setup on a 100% stock motor with a perfect 200psi on every cylinder (healthy as an ox). pulled like a mother fucker. lots of fun. the zex kit is the best because it does make it almost idiot proof. the brain reads bottle pressure and adjusts fuel delivery accordingly. and it will only activate at wot. autos love the juice :twisted:
i have a question

You know how the zex has the thing thing where when you floor your throttle, thats when it activates the n2o. well i know its bad to use NOS when your in first or second so, what if i floored it from a stop? Like if i was at a stop light, and i floored it, the ZEX would release thejuice, would it mess up my motor?

hope that made sense.

speedin

The Transporter
Pugnap00 said:
i have a question

You know how the zex has the thing thing where when you floor your throttle, thats when it activates the n2o. well i know its bad to use NOS when your in first or second so, what if i floored it from a stop? Like if i was at a stop light, and i floored it, the ZEX would release thejuice, would it mess up my motor?

hope that made sense.
1st and 2nd isnt that bad. but to be safe id wait till 2nd. but even though it activates at WOT. it will only work when u activate it. so wait till your in second to flip the switch.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
1st and 2nd isnt that bad. but to be safe id wait till 2nd. but even though it activates at WOT. it will only work when u activate it. so wait till your in second to flip the switch.
ok cool :)

speedin

The Transporter
Pugnap00 said:
hehe this is gonna be fun
you just wait till you testing on the 55 shot (start with low jets and work up to 75) and you get kicked in your seat. lol

oh forgot to mention. you MUST run premium octane

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
you just wait till you testing on the 55 shot (start with low jets and work up to 75) and you get kicked in your seat. lol

oh forgot to mention. you MUST run premium octane
yeah i read about that gas thing. Im gonna go broke :lol:

$5000000 a gallon these days

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Prices almost seem cheap around here. They've gone done like a dollar in the past 2 months

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
daam for 14 g's get your self a rsx ... way over priced for a teg ... the dealer probably got that car for under 10 g's .... trust me ... i work with dealers :twisted:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
They probably got it less than that. They probably screwed someone on a trade in value and got it for cheap. That's where almost all dealer used cars come from. They get them from nothing and make a killing of them.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
They probably got it less than that. They probably screwed someone on a trade in value and got it for cheap. That's where almost all dealer used cars come from. They get them from nothing and make a killing of them.
yea my 94 auto with 88k miles. the trade in was 3K WTF!!! i sold it for 6.3K cash