I almost wanna trade my car in for

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
pshhh. not worth it. keep the auto and double flick off the guy beating you in the stick :lol:. or get some N2O on that auto
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hell yea

my cars really nice.

i could always make it a manual down the road

N2O bby

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
speedin said:
only use zex. their the best quality. thats what i had. get the zex wet kit.

75 shot FTW :twisted:
would a GS engine be able to handle that, or do i need to upgrade a bunch of stuff

MoJoJoJo

Banned
any kit is fine aslong as u dont abuse it, i think a gs would be find with a 75 shot as long as u kno how to use it and when to spray and not spray

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
MoJoJoJo said:
any kit is fine aslong as u dont abuse it, i think a gs would be find with a 75 shot as long as u kno how to use it and when to spray and not spray
i am not quite sure on how to do that. ive never had nos. do u know of any good guides on how to use it correctly?

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
MoJoJoJo said:
Zex has Nitrous Oxide Management Unit though. so it automatically uses it at full throttle, so i guess it would be hard to abuse it if it does it for you right?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
a wet nitrous system injects extra fuel along with the n2o. BTW, if you didn't have the fuel it would be too lean. n2o is just a safer supply of oxygen. Pure oxygen is way too dangerous and burns way to fast and hot