HPD Beach Cruise **56K no way**

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The black Supra with the gold Volk Racing GT-V's is awesome. You should hear this thing and see it in action. I bet he would just pull away from my GSX if we ran them from a roll. It is a fierce piece of machinery

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
oooooooooo holy shit. that looks like fun!!

so many nice cars and bikes.

Nu_Image_GSR

In some of those pictures where you guys are off the highway is that the same spot as the meets that are in the visionboy videos??

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm not sure. There were 2 meeting spots before the cruise started. One for northsiders at Beltway 8 @ I45 and cruised to the southside all meet point at Hwy 288 @ FM518. From there we headed down Hwy 288 to surfside beach then crossed the toll bridge at San Luis pass and headed to East Beach in Galveston where we all got together again on that sloped wall. There are pics from everywhere. It depends on which ones you are talking about. Alot of the ones where everyone is in line is when we got held up at before the toll bridge over the bay pass

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well the GSX is under the knife getting some love. I drove the GST but somehow it missed the action. I was next to the blue RSX-S and White S2K w/ red interior all day except on the hill (2 of my bestfriends). I got left out. :cry: I wish the GSX would have been done. I'm still waiting on my new cams. I guess it didn't make the cut since it is almost stock....and it is maroon :???:

Last edited: