How to make my integra faster?

Winki

Undercover mod
corona88 said:
hmm well im working with a budget of around 2 grand 3 at the most!!! But would air intake, dc headers, intake manifold and a really good exhaust sytem be good enough to drop it at least 1-2 secs?
Hell no... for that price put tpgether a turbo kit and get it tuned and you will be happy

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
lots of stickers/decals... vinyl graphics... iron board spoiler... unpainted body kit... 19" rims... neons... bright interior... big hood scoop... a 8" tip muffler
The most over used suggestion is yet again thrown out there...

corona88 said:
hmm well im working with a budget of around 2 grand 3 at the most!!! But would air intake, dc headers, intake manifold and a really good exhaust sytem be good enough to drop it at least 1-2 secs?
I dont know if you'll need a new intake manifold, With only those mods you shouldn't need a new one.

and with 2 grand you could easily piece together a turbo kit... think about it as an option!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Another newb wanting a DC header.:lol: sorry man but it's a recurring theme.

Intake, header, stock cat, exhaust, aftermarket IM = just as fast as you are now.

Intake, header, high flow cat, exhaust, stock IM = faster.

sa3rteg

sausage fingahs
if you want to make it faster just buy my motor setup. 2.0L dart block all motor engine......lol

speedin

The Transporter
1: Lift it off the ground

2: Put it on jackstands

3: Take it out for a spin (well not "OUT")

4: Watch that MPH needle FLY! Now your movin ;)

5: Read the stickies and Search love the link! LOVE IT!

Last edited:

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
TegSox said:
Another newb wanting a DC header.:lol: sorry man but it's a recurring theme.

Intake, header, stock cat, exhaust, aftermarket IM = just as fast as you are now.

Intake, header, high flow cat, exhaust, stock IM = faster.

aftermarket intake manifolds are a waste of money unless you've got boost or you've got the motor built. for 2-3 grand you can piece together a real good turbo kit and have it properly tuned. thats probably your best thing to do. you should be able to get around 230ish or in that neighborhood on a properly tuned kit on a stock motor at 10 psi...

mteg

Automatic Lover
Don't buy an intake manifold unless you are going to get some head work. You will lose HP! I have a Skunk 2 intake manifold, but I also have s 68mm skunk throttle body, aem fuel fail, fuel pressure reg, crower cams, skunk2 cam gears, upgrade iginition, port and polish, and so on. If you want to be cheap about it go with nitrous. Otherwise jsut go with a jackson racing supercharger. If your brave, and know your shit piece together a turbo.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
corona88 said:
with 2-3 g's the budget..y not go turbo??...u r wastin money if u thinkin of gettin bolt ons..turbo will increase ur HP & TQ n may cost less then goin ls/vtec.

Last edited: