How To Become A Moderator?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Ominous G2 said:
I hope to keep the drama at CC and leave CI how it is. So far the newer members have been cool, only problems we have hear are JDM debates and cold air vs short ram.
well look at that... im cool lol. doesnt feel like im still a newbie though with all the posts ive been doing. but yeah i really hope the drama stays to a minimum.... of course the few times ive seen some drama on CI there were quite a few giggles drawn from it. i wish i could remember what threads they were so i could go back and read them lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i think the other was one on street racing or something. where everyone pissed off the one kid cause we made it a point that he was only 16 lol

Prez

g3teg97 said:
After just browsing around for a little bit, I started thinking. "How do you become a mod?" -Not that I would want to...[I'm not the knowledgable as some of the people on here *cough CHILD & TegSox *cough] but I was just wondering, how do you become one? Do you get voted or how is it done?
kiss ass :what: :D

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
^i've noticed that, has everyone else taken a vacation? need some additional moderation help, let me know =)

CHILD

all day all JDM
a vote for a new mod or what? whats going on? i should pay more attention sometimes hahaha :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I already put in a good word for speedin, but I would rather see 2 more. Which means firing some of the old mods, nothing personal. Just people get fired when they dont go to work.