How To Become A Moderator?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
After just browsing around for a little bit, I started thinking. "How do you become a mod?" -Not that I would want to...[I'm not the knowledgable as some of the people on here *cough CHILD & TegSox *cough] but I was just wondering, how do you become one? Do you get voted or how is it done?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
To be a mod, you have to get on here very frequently. If some of might have noticed, a couple of the mods havent been doing that. Jay Jay asked me if I wanted to be a mod. I've been trying to keep the shit talking down, I think it might be working. CI is so laid back compared to some of the other forums. General knowledge is good, you dont need to know everything about tegs to do it. We have guys like CHILD for that.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
theres more to it than being on the site "frequently" or i would have become a mod of clubcivic a LONG time ago .... jay jay seems to be doing a good job here with mod selection but over there its ridicilous, seems like every noob who seems to be around a little bit gets made a mod of some section, they have disrespected all the older members over there which is why a lot choose not to post. Especially with what they have done with post counts, now i dont care so much about the number, but when people like my friend sublimewls who have been there forever cant get into vip now thats fuckin gay.

Not trying to turn this thread into a clubcivic bashing session, but i feel that since the same guy runs both sites thats a good example of what we want to not see here.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'll agree with you on CCs mods, that is why I only post in the Meet section.

Somebody asked me in a meet room what happened to there post count, and I told them. The next day all the posts were deleted. They are dicks over there.

How am I as a mod? Dick, or doin ok?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
youre coo as a mod i havent seen you lock anything but this site is still growing so right now its easy to mod and there aint too much drama.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I only locked one thread, but it needed to be locked. I still have to close the classifieds if the seller dosent have 50 posts. Thats a rule, just trying to keep things legit.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
WELL I HAVE TO SAY YOU SUCK AS A MOD . YOU KICKED ME OUT FOR A WEEK THATS WAS FUKED UP I AINT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT LOL. :lol: :lol: NA NA NA J/K YOU ARE A GREAT MOD I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU RUN THINGS HERE YOU ARE STRICK BUT YEATH YOU KNOW WHEN UR WRONG. IM VERY HAPPY HERE AND ILL STAY HERE ASS LONG AS I DONT GET KICKE OUT AGAIN J/K IM NOT GOING NO WERE LOL C.I. REPING

speedin

The Transporter
acurals209 said:
WELL I HAVE TO SAY YOU SUCK AS A MOD . YOU KICKED ME OUT FOR A WEEK THATS WAS FUKED UP I AINT GOING TO TAKE THAT SHIT LOL. :lol: :lol: NA NA NA J/K YOU ARE A GREAT MOD I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU RUN THINGS HERE YOU ARE STRICK BUT YEATH YOU KNOW WHEN UR WRONG. IM VERY HAPPY HERE AND ILL STAY HERE ASS LONG AS I DONT GET KICKE OUT AGAIN J/K IM NOT GOING NO WERE LOL C.I. REPING
just a Q, but why do u always type with caps??

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
HAHA I thought that was in the past.

I thought his computer has something to do with that. Used to be every words first letter was in caps.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
sorry about the cap. letters i hope this makes you guys a bit happier lol well its all cool whats in the past stays in the past. the reason they know about my little cap letter is because we are a good family here and we all listen and help each other out thats why melt and our great mod knows i have a problem with cap.letters. i love it here