how do u mod ur blinkers??

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
sonicvybe said:
obd1 kenobi...speak truth u must..for at 100 miles an hour..rev harder one must and faster one must blink thy eyes like a disco strobe !!
hahaha, good job, I should start talking like that!

MidniteFreedom

bah blink faster.. its hella annyoing when your driving and the arrow in the speedo makes that blink noise like tick tick tick but goes more like ticktyickticktick!!!11!!1 had it on my old accord when i bought it and it annyoed me like when i make a turn at the light i just turn it on and once i stop i shut it off! lol but hey whatever floats your boat. have it goes fast then go for it!

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
You know why people turn signals blink faster? Cuz they're the idiots that get the wrong damn bulb. Don't do that shit to your car. It's stupid ricer bullshit. :rice: :smileyR:
Everything is RICE these days =/. I bet most of us have done this b4 so let the man have his turn. Faster blinkers never hurt nobody =). I used to cut one of the things that hold the bulb in place, I think it was the lower 1. I think thats the ground to the bulb so u cut or scrape it off and u got fast blinkers or maybe u wanna take it to a prof and have him do it for u and use a relay that doesn't make that loud tick noise when u turn ur blinker on.