Hey guys im new

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
my oem one got stolen a few months ago.
That sucks! I was thinking about this when I was looking at the visor. I know the OEM one is rare as hell but they are so freaking easy to steal. I bet they are probably just rotating around the DA community. :lol:

Someone gets one and puts it on. It gets stolen and sold. Someone else puts that same one on their car. It gets stolen and sold.......etc.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
That sucks! I was thinking about this when I was looking at the visor. I know the OEM one is rare as hell but they are so freaking easy to steal. I bet they are probably just rotating around the DA community. :lol:

Someone gets one and puts it on. It gets stolen and sold. Someone else puts that same one on their car. It gets stolen and sold.......etc.
^lol

welcome to ci

salvadorrivas13

Probaly, Hehehe. Those bastards gonna get it one day watch. Oh did i metion my car got stolen last month. Yup. it got stolen at night and i got it back that same day around 1:45 am the CHP caught the guy driveing it towards gilroy or some shit. He only took all my HFP strut bars. it koo though because i got the car in one peace. Any ways you want to see my engine bay hu hu hu??? ^_^

salvadorrivas13

yea lets see it

and damn i was gonna get that rear spoiler..... but i dunno now. and its not OEM. id like to see how this one would look
http://deflectors4less.stores.yahoo.net/acsowiii.html
yea thats the were i bought it from but you have to do special order cuz the GTS company makes em fresh but it takes a month to deliver i dont like it no more im looking for the real OEM one but it freakin hard to find dude hehehe. the one on that pic of the deflectors for less is for the camaro not integra. i think ill look better if it was shorter but i dont know.....^_^