help!! with idle and spuddering prob. after swap

LSvtecboi

sorry man i havent had time to work on it since sunday.... it looks like it might be a little bit before i can get back to it.. school and work are kickin my ass.. once i get a new update i will post it up on here... thanks for the help.....

this has been alot more help then Honda Tech... i got one response and it said your distributor is #$%& up... appriciate this

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh, no problem man. lol, I go to school too so I know where you're coming from on finding the time.

I'm just going for automotive. lol, I figured since you made a good post asking legit questions I could try and help ya out. I don't see how it could be the distributor if you still have spark everywhere... that doesn't make sense..

I have this thread marked as a "watch" so whenever you reply I'll be back. (if someone else doesn't chime in to help) Good luck man!

LSvtecboi

just got my car scanned and i am throwing these codes...
p1337
p0141... o2 sensor
p1660..
p0453... evap
p0450 ... evap

any help.?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
check your o2 sensor and wires. make sure you didn't cut any of the wires while doing the swap.

evap... maybe a bad pcv?

LSvtecboi

hey man i want to thank you alot... i was able to get it running and running real good... i had to fix the p1337 code ...my dizzy was flipped 180 causing me to dump fuel out my exhaust...

thanks for the help