help please. can't rev past 3500

acclude

cheap bastard
its your altenantor ... go check
I doubt that

It's gonna be the O2's, the cat, the crank sensor, or all of them. You're better off just replacing the O2's since that's just a good diea to do anyways. WHile you're replacing them, check out the cat and see if it's clogged or deformed in any way inside. If needed, replace that too. Then reset the ECU and see what it does. If the crank sensor code still exists after that, look into that, but the other codes should be gone.

kuro300

LTDI racing
I doubt that

It's gonna be the O2's, the cat, the crank sensor, or all of them. You're better off just replacing the O2's since that's just a good diea to do anyways. WHile you're replacing them, check out the cat and see if it's clogged or deformed in any way inside. If needed, replace that too. Then reset the ECU and see what it does. If the crank sensor code still exists after that, look into that, but the other codes should be gone.
hey thanks to be honest I really didnt know that could do that

steverthebeaver

so, my car also stalls at random, and the idle fluctuates. Only after it reaches operating temperature though. Havent checked the cat yet any tips on how to? Any other ideas as to what my problem is?

esco115

Fawk a Title!
take it for a drive (if it still doesnt pass 3500rpms) for about 20 mins or so maybe less.... keep going without letting go the accelerator then stop look under ur car if the cat. is glowing then thats ur prob.

mirrorimg

so, my car also stalls at random, and the idle fluctuates. Only after it reaches operating temperature though. Havent checked the cat yet any tips on how to? Any other ideas as to what my problem is?
Unbolt it from the exhaust and look into it. Im pretty sure its just a pipe with a honeycomb designed filter inside, to catch particulates and prevent them from making it into the atmosphere.