Help me choose an exhaust! :)

72Spitfire

Just my 2 cents. I have the Greddy Evo2 and love it. It's semi quiet under normal driving and has a nice deep throaty roar when you mash the gas pedal. I'm VERY anti ricer sound. The Greddy sounds almost V-8 like under load. Hope that helps you.

thatsmrpyro2u

stay away from magnaflow. ive had nothing but trouble with mine. im currently looking for something else cause its junk.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
just so you know.. when people say dc 4, dc2, db7.. there refering to the 4, 5 & 6 digits in the vin # of your car ( just a lil fun fact 98integraRS :D)

phatintegra

Banned
I went thru (2) Skunk2 and (1) Greddy Evo2. All exhaust was mounted on stock LS cat and JDM ITR4-1 header.

Skunk2: Very lound inside the vehicle even with the silencer.

Greddy Evo2: Junk the outside is Stainless Steel but the inside piping is not stainless steel it will rust up in withen 2-3 years.

Apexi: Heard it on an Accord with a H22 swap at the time. Since i drove the vehicle from an out of state shop. Very quite.

I have a JDM ITR mid b pipe and JDM ITR muffler on order from JHPUSA and along with a custom mirror finish Stainless Steel high flow cat from Kteller.

Last edited:

Dumpie1

Lower is better
I personally love my Apexi N1 on my teg, it sounds perfect
its not too loud, perfect for the daily driver...
sounds amazing once VTEC kicks in